Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Knitta-Palooza 2007, Entry 1

I promised a Knitta-Palooza entry, so I thought I'd better hop onto the ailing computer to post a little something. I'm still working on getting the photos uploaded. Believe it or not, I think over 100 pictures were taken over the weekend! I'm still weeding-out the pictures that aren't worthy of printing OR posting.

So that I don't leave you without just a little taste of the weekend, I'm posting a few photos from the event. Some day I'll be able to add captions to my pictures again.





The first picture is of Bobbie, owner of Ewe Knit Kits. She's pretty much the hostess abd mastermind of Knitta-Palooza. The second and third pictures are of Judy Pascale and Sally Melville, respectively.

More pictures and information to be posted this evening. I'm still struggling here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home