Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 Random Things

Madalyn tagged me. I think everyone in the blogland who participates in meme's has done this, so I won't be tagging anyone else.

Here's the rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I like taking random numbers and making factor trees. Generally, however, I have to be REALLY bored or frustrated to do this.

2. I don't understand how the talk shows that do all the paternity tests, infidelity confessions, and scandals stay on the air. Why do people continue to go on televison to air their dirty laundry, especially in a setting that is not one condusive to healing your bad situation?

3. I regulary contemplate cutting my hair to just a bit longer than what some call peach fuzz.

4. When I was in school, my teachers frequently told my mother that I was not living up to my potential. They sometimes also relayed this information to me. As an adult, I see what they were saying. As much as it frustrated me as a child, it's even more painful to think about it as an adult.

5. When my son was really little, he used to like to watch Rolie Polie Olie. I think I enjoyed the cartoon more than he did.

6. I am a light sleeper. In college, I would wake from hearing someone touch the doorknob, even if the tv was on.

7. Some random foods that I don't like are: gelatin, custard, stewed tomatoes, bananas, jelly donuts, and candy corn.

Back to knitting on the next post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

#2 is one of the reasons we don't have TV. I'm with you on candy corn, yukk,
Li

June 5, 2007 at 5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home