Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Life is Good

Things are not miraculously or mysteriously better today. I've just decided that life is too short to dwell on the negative, even if there is a lot of it.

Therefore, life is good.

My son graduates from kindergarten in June. I located a job vacancy that interests me. My car is almost full of gas. One of my favorite people will be visiting soon to help celebrate my grandmother's 95th birthday. My photo editing software is newly installed on the computer.

...and it's time to take these babies for a test run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

What a great attitude! Love the new things you got too! Can't wait to see what you make!

May 3, 2007 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

You will love those needles. How nice to have the pink edition! Knitting will always make you feel better.

May 6, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home