Friday, June 08, 2007

Short and Simple

Today's post will not be verbose. It will actually be pretty short as I'm tired and not feeling very chatty.


Baby Surprise

As promised, here are a couple of photos of the Baby Surprise Sweater/Jacket. If I finish in time, I'm going to try to make a matching hat and possibly baby socks. I'm debating if I want to try to make the Adult Surprise Sweater/Jacket in the future.




Sock

As mentioned in an earlier post, I've swatched for a sock, just for a little pattern to make up on my own, for fun. I'll need more stitches in the cuff for it to fit me. I do, however, like the colors of the yarn.


Employment

I am once again employed. The location of the job is probably less than two miles from the place where I used to work. It's looking like it could be a great opportunity. Wish me luck!

Fun in the Sun

Summer has begun. I'm hoping to see more days like this one.


We're off to Busch Gardens for more fun in the sun...and I may stop at Knitting Sisters.

3 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

BSJ is on my WIM list. If all works out well, I'll go for the gown up version, too.

June 8, 2007 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I have never made a BSJ... in fact I don't have the pattern. It is showing up on several blogs around again/. Yours is looking lovely in several shades of blue! Congrats on the new job! Have fun at Busch Gardens!

June 8, 2007 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Alida Sharp said...

I love the sweater! Where did you find the pattern?

I hope that you all enjoyed Busch Gardens!

June 11, 2007 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home