Monday, June 25, 2007

A Sick Kid


(My little man as a baby)

There's nothing so pitiful as a sick kid.

Although my son has some medical issues, he doesn't usually pick up the flu or stomach bugs. Normally, he'll get a cold, he's had pink eye a few times, but he normally misses all the other stuff.

Today, something has him all out-of-sorts. I'm hoping he'll be feeling better soon.

I have several deadlines and a sick child. Of course I'll be taking care of him, then tackling the deadlines. This may mean very little sleep!

I'm hoping he won't be sick for very long and that neither his father or I will become ill!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

I hope your little one gets better soon. He just looks sick.

June 26, 2007 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger Debora said...

I am so sorry to hear that your son is sick. I know what it is like to be a mother of a sick child. No matter how sick everyone in the house may get, you as the mother will always find a way to care for the others. Take care of your son, yourself, and anyone else who could get sick.

June 27, 2007 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Hopefully your son is feeling better today than earlier in the week. You don't need one more thing to worry about! Happy 4th next week!

June 28, 2007 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home