Sunday, September 16, 2007

Breeze Progress

I'm almost finished the heel of the first sock. My kniting time has not been as plentiful as I would hope but I am happy to be able to squeeze knitting in when I can. I'm knitting the Breeze footies in Panda Cotton. Although I really like the yarn, the cables are a little lost in the colors. My first choice to knit these socks was a solid color in this yarn but I discovered I hadn't purchased any.

The Panda Cotton is extremely soft but splits very easily. I've managed to work around this drawback.

I'm becoming somewhat of a one-project-at-a-time person. Since I don't get much time to knit, this is the only way I get anything projects finished.

I'm looking forward to seeing a finished sock. I'm wondering if the pattern in the foot portion will be lost in th yarn color as well. If they are, I'm okay with it. I just want to knit.

I haven't had a chance to upload the photos of the finished BSJ. ONce I have, I'll post them with pictures of the Breeze progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Can't wait to see progress photos of breeze. I have nver used the panda cotton. How do you like it?

September 21, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home