Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So Sleepy

I look forward to each weekend thinking that I'll get lots of rest AND lots of things accomplished. With each passing weekend, instead, I seem to get busier. I don't remember my parents having so many commitments and functions to attend.

The knitting is progressing slowly. Now it seems I only get to knit for a few minutes during breaks at work. This is not condusive to speed.

After helping my son with homework, it will be time for bed as I can barely keep my eyes open. It's been this way for a few days.

There will be a full post after I'm well rested...and after I stop looking at people's projects in Ravelry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I try to get one day a week where I don't leave the house. It's tough when working full time.
Li

October 20, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home