Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Another Quick Post

Since the fun never stops in my "real life," I've been a little behind in posting. Here's a quick update.

The Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl is complete. My son took a couple of photos of the shawl while we were out visiting. The sun was setting fast and the selection of pictures is not vaast.




Specs:

Pattern - Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl by Sarah Bradberry
Yarn - About 430 yards of worsted weight
Began - October 2007
Finished - November 2007
Knitting time - About 3 weeks or so
Modifications - I did not add the single crochet to the top. Fringe was also an option I skipped.
Satisfaction - I may block the edges out more


I'm now knitting Tempting and about to cast-on for Icarus. I'm looking forward to both for different reasons.

Back soon with better photos.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tempting is a nice, easy knit!

November 8, 2007 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

WoW1 The shawl is just beautiful! I am so impressed!

November 10, 2007 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I love F&F, so relaxing to knit. I'm doing a blanket right now with a tricky start and then miles of f&f.
Li

November 12, 2007 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

That is beautiful! Don't you love blocking a shawl? Icarus is on my list too.....

November 23, 2007 at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home