Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a safe and happy season!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours.



Due to pain, fatigue, and life in general, there has been very little knitting to report. Hopefully, I'll have some decent knitting posts in the coming days!

I did finish the Fetching Fingerless Mitts. Unfortunately, the Christmas ornaments did not come to fruition. If there's any free time at all during the coming week, I still may try to crank out one for my mom.

Happy Holidays!

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Sorry to hear how busy and crazy life is... here's to hoping the new year gets us all back on a good track!

December 27, 2007 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

What a handsome gentleman.

Pain? That doesn't sound good. Wishing you a healthy New Year,
Li

December 31, 2007 at 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so "dapper" in this picture!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

January 3, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger ScrapbookGallery said...

I hope you had a good time during the holidays...It's a brand new year now and you never know whats in store.

January 25, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home