Friday, February 09, 2007

A Little Progress on the Blanket

Knitting
I made a little progress on the blanket today due to an extra-long wait at the hair salon. It's looking pretty good for finishing the blanket by the end of the month so that I am free to work on my homework for Knitta-Palooza.

Computer issues are still being resolved but I think I really will have a picture of the blanket progress before the weekend is over.

I'm also looking forward to getting back to socks, or just something different. Although I'm enjoying the blanket, I really do need some variety in my knitting.


Brian
I haven't received an e-mail from Brian's brother recently and the phone call I made has not yet been returned. If I have learned anything from the past months, it's to remain positive and to continue to pray. That's my plan.

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts and prayers.

I'll update as soon as I know something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ilix said...

Sounds like a nice blanket, can't wait to see a pic. Hope that all is well with Brian.

February 14, 2007 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home