Monday, January 22, 2007

Great News about Brian

I received an e-mail from Brian's brother today.

Paraphrasing:

"Brian has been on a ventilator for 16 days and his doctors have been very reluctant to remove him from it because they feel he is not strong enough to breathe on his own. This has become very frustrating for Brian and he has attempted to remove it himself. His arms have had to be restrained. Last night Brian somehow removed the ventilator and he is breathing perfectly on his own! The doctors are amazed and did not think it was possible! God is truly answering our prayers! Don't stop praying!"

This is the best news I've had in a long time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I did a little knitting on my husband's blanket at lunchtime today. I didn't have the tape measure with me but will try to get a good measurement on it tonight.

Knittapalooza is only 7 weeks away and I really need to be finished with this blanket by then so I can concentrate on any homework we'll have and anything I may want to take for show-and-tell.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers for Brian. Please continue!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

God has truly answered your prayers and I will keep on praying.

January 24, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home