Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Soup is So Good

I have been sick since Saturday night. Yes, I started getting sick on Christmas.

There has been no knitting, no crocheting, very little walking, limited talking, or anything else.

I'm hoping the medicine they've given me will start to make me feel better.

I've wanted to try to read Knitting Into the Mystery, but with the nausea I was afraid the book could get damaged. I may try starting it again today.

Hope everyone else is having a great Holiday Season!

Thanks, Thuy, for the Christmas Wishes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna Hulka said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! Hope you feel better soon.

December 30, 2004 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That's the pits, getting sick on Christmas day! I hope you feel better soon and have an enjoyable New Year.

December 30, 2004 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger caramelknits said...

Hope you're feeling better by now and enjoying any knitting you didn't get to do while you were sick. Did you have a good New Year's?

January 3, 2005 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home