Monday, January 24, 2005

Socks for Me

I've got sock yarn.

Today's episode of Knitty Gritty is called "Sock It To Me." Unfortunately, the episode doesn't air until 10:30 pm Eastern, when I plan to be asleep. I'm going to tape the show for pointers. I think it will be good for me to see techniques performed by a real person rather than just reading them in a book.

Hopefully, there will be lots of good information with good camera angles of techniques being performed.

With a little luck, I'll get to watch the show tomorrow evening.

Socks are definitely in my future!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You're going to love knitting socks!

I wish I could get the Knitty Gritty show.

January 26, 2005 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I will be interested tosee what you think of the KnitPick yarns. I have been looking at the catalog all week. What are you going to use for a shawl pattern?

January 26, 2005 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

I caught the Knitty Gritty Show. They seem to air is several times during the week. I usually end up catching it on Sat at 4:30 pm. I was well done with regard to sock knitting! Hope you get bitten by the sock knittin' bug soon! They are fun!

January 30, 2005 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home