Sunday, October 22, 2006

Since there are only so many more days in October...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After knitting a few rows on the blanket, a realization hit me. October is almost over and I have no sock to show for Socktoberfest. It's past time for me to get going on my socks!

Tomorrow, there will be a photo of the beginning of a sock...

Just for fun, I thought I'd share a few photos from our vacation, since I had planned to take sock yarn with me on the trip. I left the knitting bag sitting in the living room, however.





















By the way, the blanket is now approximately 11 X 58 inches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Enviously looking at your vacation photos! What memories your family will have,
Li

October 24, 2006 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home