Saturday, August 14, 2004

Tropical Storms, and something for Thuy

I'm still playing with buttons again, trying get my PSP skills back together. Of course now, we're having PC problems.

A tropical storm is headed our way and Charley could be headed this way as well. That said, I want to post these buttons for Thuy at Schmeebot. After looking at her site again, I've realized these colors may not coordinate, so I'll be making more. I also wanted to whip up something soon in the event that we lost electricity.

***Updated pictures reflect the three Thuy favored. They may or not be used at her blog but were done as favor to send her a little cheer.



LOL, judgement errors seem to be the current story, or at least the current chapter of the story of my life.

Thuy is the person who convinced me to start a blog. I love her beanies and I love her honesty.

If I disappear for a week or so without warning, it means the storm hit us hard or my PC is going beserk again. I can't imagine not blogging, now that I've started.

I'll be working on my Silk Garden Beanie, my Heart Rug, my Fair Isle Sweater, DB Shoes/Booties, seaming, reading, and praying.

Say a prayer for Bess too. They are predicting that Charley will hit her town.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Hoping you are safe and sound.

August 15, 2004 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thanks, Maureen.
We just got lots of rain. It's even raining now.
I wish Florida residents well. I know some people here are still making repairs from Isabel last year.

August 15, 2004 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger caramelknits said...

Yay! Thuy! I know that "little" girl! Sorry. Just wanted to say 'hi.'

August 16, 2004 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home