Monday, May 31, 2004

Week at a Glance

It's been a rough week, one I wouldn't want to live again, even to correct mistakes I've made.

I'm still ill, so I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow.

Not much progress has been made on the sweater. I did finish my new square for the Healthful Throw, but alas, for some reason, it's too big again. It didn't start out that way. This is so frustrating. I'm thinking of sending it anyway, in case someone else sent one that it wee bit small. Then maybe this one could make up for it. Maybe I'll just send a little money to help pay to ship the finished throw to Georgia.

I've made a little progress on the blanket, not much though, as it's been a very slow knitting week. I don't think it will take much longer to finish it, once I have the time to really sit and work on it regularly.

I want to finish the sweater too but the week has been just too tough to attempt any complicated techniques (aka ie. techniques I have not yet tried)at all. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to do a little work to the sweater before going to bed. I'll be trying to figure out how to work the two colors at one time, as I have not yet mastered working with two colors at once. I'm sure it's just a matter of finding a comfort zone, rather than rocket science.

I'm looking forward to being finished with something. I NEED to finish something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home