Friday, June 25, 2004

Socks, some day

Well, I've cast on the required stitches for my socks using the Magic Loop Method. I'm feeling kind of cruddy, so I don't know if I'm going to get past the cast-on stitches tonight or not.

Here's a shot of the yarn I'm using. (Again, yarn snobs, look away.)


It's white with little flecks of color in it, almost reminds me of cellophane. Here's a close-up, hoping you can see the flecks.


If they turn out hideous, it won't be much money spent.
So far, though, I'm not liking Wool-Ease and I've only cast-on. Maybe I am still sensitive to the wool or maybe I just really don't like the yarn. Only time will tell.

In any event, I'm thrilled with the idea of knitting socks and I'm planning to restart my hat this weekend as well.

I need a finished object. I'll have socks, and a hat, maybe more, some day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home