Friday, July 09, 2004

Green

It's a particularly green day, today. We've had a bit of rain so the grass and trees all around me look healthy and vibrant. For me, it's like a message of renewal from God. It reminds me of the value of natural resources, of nourishment, and of people.

I'm looking for a little of what was in that rain to renew me. Last night I had horrible pain. Normally the pain is not in my hands but by the end of the evening, everything except my fingers hurt.

I managed to watch a little knitting and feel a little more confident about a few techniques. It's time for me to start my hat. Maybe it too shall be green.

Unfortunately, I'm a little green with envy, envious of those not in pain. I know we all have our crosses to bear, so I'll just concentrate on looking for the rain. Soon the rain, my rain will come and renew me. Then I'll be another green altogether.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Thanks, Grace!
I really appreciate that!

July 10, 2004 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home