Thursday, October 07, 2004

Nice to Meet You

I met another knitter yesterday.

I know some of you are saying, "Big Deal!" but this rarely happens for me. We talked at length. She was so very nice.

We talked about Elizabeth Zimmermann's recipe for knitting sweaters rather than using patterns. We talked about a Guild I considered joining. We talked about current and upcoming projects. We even discussed a sort-of-local shop we both love.

It was delightful.

I think I need to try to make it to the next Guild Meeting.

In case I ever refer to her again, she will hereafter be known as "V."

It was wonderful to meet you, V.

1 Comments:

Blogger caramelknits said...

Sorry it's been so long since I've commented over here! I've missed visiting all my favorite blogs.

It IS a big deal when you get to meet another knitter out there you can talk to! It seems that, as adults, it becomes much less often that we get to meet new friends and you did! That's wonderful!

October 10, 2004 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home