Sunday, August 29, 2004

I wanna be where the yarn is

Last night there was dancing. I haven't danced in quite some time, so it was kind of a liberating feeling. This morning, however, I began the day in pain.

The pain is still with me this evening and I can't sleep.

Strangely, my mind is racing too much to knit. I'm thinking about knitting, crocheting, patterns, yarns, stitches, books, and yarn related items but I can't focus on one thing.

I think I just need a break. I need a little vacation away, to clear my head, release the pressure.

Of course, wherever I go, I want there to be lots of yarn.

Maybe it's time I started the charity items. Maybe I need to concentrate on giving.

Guess I'll listen to EZ again tonight. Maybe that will relax me. At the very least, I learn something about knitting. With a little luck, I relax, learn something about knitting, then fall asleep.


3 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

I have felt just this way too! Hope you are feeling better and have been able to settle down and knit again. My plan for the day is to hit the new yarn store near-by and drool. I feel the same about the charity knitting/crocheting! I try to do every other project to give away! I have friends that dedicate one day a week to charity projects. Interesting idea.

Ps. Happy b-day! Hope it was a good one!

August 30, 2004 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Hope you are feeling better :)

September 1, 2004 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Thanks, Maureen!
You're a real sweetie!

September 2, 2004 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home