Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Sunny Skies



Intersting day...

It was so beautiful outside today. I wanted to sit outside but I was too tired. I thought it would be a good day to hit the store to pick up a few school items for my son. I was too tired.

I am, however, in a wonderful mood.

The doctor thinks I need to just sleep for a few days. He suggested I go somewhere by myself, where there are no distractions and just sleep.
I have more tests to do and will try to get those done tomorrow.
They also gave me a new pain medication as Vioxx has been taken off of the market.

I've been too tired today to even knit. I knit one row, possibly two, while at the doctor's office. It has occurred to me that I need to measure my sleeve as I may be past the point of where I'm supposed to be using the stockinette stitch. Of course, at the doctor's office, I looked in my bag and my tape measure was nowhere to be found.

In "feeling good about my knitting news," upon seeing my sleeve as she entered the room, the Physician's assistant did exclaim, "How Beautiful!"

I'm surprised just hearing that didn't take away all my pain and fatigue.



Small rant...

I voted today. The line was short when I got there and most people were pleasant. I heard on the radio where people were complaining of problems. Do we really live in a Democracy when people can't vote, votes aren't counted, or votes are counted improperly?

Just so you know, that was a rhetorical question.

What I thought was really cool was they had a little mock voting area for the kids. I didn't have my son with me but I am a little interested in who he would have chosen. They had pictures for them to choose, so they knew which person it was, in case they got confused.

Can't wait to see who won in their mock vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home