Monday, November 01, 2004

Surprises

When I went to pick up my son from school today, all the prizes had come in for selling magazines for the last fund raiser. He has no clue but I am so excited for him! One of his prizes is a phone, so I know he'll love that!

When we got home, the FCEK Holiday edition, the Winter Interweave Knits, and an envelope form Rowan were in my mailbox. I wasn't expecting any of these items yet, so I was pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately, the FCEK was damaged, but I'm still happy it has arrived.

I was able to get an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow. He's usually booked for weeks at a time so this almost NEVER happens.

I set my VCR last night to tape Monday's repeat of DIY's Knitty Gritty. Digital cable makes this a little tricky to do. I forgot one step and ended up taping a half hour of The Weather Channel.

A few of the people at work want me to start working full-time, so there is a slight possibility that I will have a steady income sometime in the future, if I can handle the job...and if they can get approval for another full-time person. The "if I can handle the job" is a partial concern since my duties aren't exactly clear. I've also been struggling with health issues, so I'm a little nervous.

In knitting news, my sleeve is still, slowly but surely, progressing.



Progress is progress, no matter how small.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great progress on klara. she looks beautiful! and boy do i tape the wrong channel all the time. i know what you mean.
froggyknits.com

November 2, 2004 at 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got your IK already?? OOH! I hope mine is is the mailbox today then!

Natalie

November 2, 2004 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Donna Hulka said...

The sleeve is beautiful! I love the colors. Good luck with the job!

November 2, 2004 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home