Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Looking for a Tumor

They're looking for a tumor, in me.

The first test is scheduled for the 29th. I guess, since it's that far away, they either don't believe I really have one or they don't think it's very large/serious.

I'm stressed, but still living life, still taking care of my family, still working, still knitting, still praying.

On a positive note, my friend who has Hodgkin's Disease is doing very well. His tumor shrunk to half it's size with only one treatment.

His second treatment was today. I'll probably try to check on him tomorrow. I'm just going to let him rest today.

The blanket is still coming along. I'm almost done with the fourth 100g skein. It's looking more and more like an afghan than pillow cover.

Going to try to get my hair done this weekend. Hoping it will make me feel better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope it turns out to be a false alarm! Keep your hopes up, you'll be ok.

August 11, 2005 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

August 12, 2005 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

My thoughts are with you and your family. I can't imagine what you are going through, so I will just think positive thoughts for you!

August 13, 2005 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home